Are you looking for a modern work lamp that produces a consistent, flat, shadow-free and colour-fast light?
Then the HEDI LED CUBE is just right for you!
While searchlights, spotlights or cheap LED lights are usually only suitable for "simple lighting" of a room, the HEDI LED CUBE offers clear advantages for paint shops, painters, plasterers, tilers and many more.
Because for this work you need a light that
- Illuminates the largest possible area evenly bright
- Indicates unevenness on the illuminated surface,
- Produces the colours on the illuminated surface as accurately as possible,
- as few shadows as possible,
- has a pleasant colour hue and brightness
h2. But the HEDI LEDCube offers even more:
- State-of-the-art LED technology with a luminous flux of 3,800 lumens at a consumption of only 35 watts
- Illuminance at a distance of 1 metre: 1,150 lux
- Light colour of 6,500 Kelvin
- Large beam angle of 180°
- Almost glare-free light
- Absolutely robust, impact-resistant housing with rubberized edges,
- Five different beam angles by means of different inclination angles on the four sides of the housing
- Possibility of mounting on tripods
- Possibility of suspension via the supplied HEDI CableFix
- Carrying handle integrated into the housing
- Protection class IP 54
- One schuko socket on the back (AL35LED, AL35LEDN)
- EEC: A
- Radio interference according to DIN EN 62493
- Optionally a version with emergency light function and also as rechargeable version!
Furthermore, the HEDI LED CUBE, manufactured in Germany, is TÜV/GS-tested and approved for permanent outdoor use as well as on construction and assembly sites.
- HEDI LEDCUBE - 1 MB